Guarantee and servicing
Some of the products sold through our store carry a manufacturer’s guarantee. If a fault is discovered in equipment covered by a guarantee, contact our nearest servicing point as indicated on the guarantee card or on the manufacturer’s website. This is a very fast process which enables equipment to be restored to working order in as short a time as possible.
NB: please retain your proof of purchase (till receipt or invoice) and the original packaging throughout the period of the guarantee – these are required when reporting faults.
Before accepting a package, always check that it has not been damaged in transit. If the packaging carries visible external damage, we advise that you refuse delivery of the package and then contact us by telephone on +48 85 733 77 73.
After paying the CoD charge and acknowledging receipt of the package, you can open it in the presence of the courier – if discrepancies are found, a protocol is drawn up which can later be used as a basis for a customer complaint.
If the goods purchased turn out to have manufacturing defects or to differ from their description, please follow the complaint procedure described below:
- Send the defective product to us, enclosing a written declaration, in which you describe in detail the reasons for returning the product, the form of compensation, and the return address and account number for a refund (depending on the decision taken by the store).
- Within 14 days of receiving the item we will notify you by e-mail or telephone of the result of the complaint procedure.
- If the complaint is accepted, within 7 working days of the date of the decision we will compensate you for the costs you have incurred by repairing the defective product, sending a new replacement or refunding your money.
- If the complaint is declined, we will send you detailed reasons for the decision and will return the product to you within 14 working days at our cost.
If you have any queries, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +48 85 733 77 73. We will advise you as to how to resolve customer complaints quickly and without problems.
Return of products
By law, within 10 calendar days of the date of delivery of ordered goods, you have the right to return them without giving reasons, thus renouncing the contract of sale, according to the general principles contained in the law on contracts concluded at a distance. This applies only to consumer sales, and hence only to cases where goods are sold to an individual making the purchase not in relation to professional or business activity.
The returned product must not carry signs of use – every element must be complete and factory packed, with the goods delivered in the original packaging in an unchanged state. If this condition is not fulfilled, the product will not be accepted.
If you wish to return a product:
- Send the purchased product in undamaged condition and in the original packaging with its entire contents.
- Attach to the package a written declaration, in which you express your wish to return the product, as well as the account number to which payment is to be refunded.
- Within 3 working days of receiving your package we will check the state of the returned product (that it does not carry signs of use, has not been damaged, and is in the original packaging with the whole of its contents).
- If there are no reasons why we are unable to proceed, we will send notification to your e-mail address that the product has been successfully returned. The money will be refunded to the indicated account within 7 days.
If your attempt to return a product is rejected (due to damage to the product or signs of use), we will send to your e-mail address a notification that the return of the product has not been accepted. We will send the product back to the indicated return address within 7 working days, paying the costs of postage.